<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Getting out of rut? 

Well, I've been in a bit of a rut lately, but I'm going to see if I can change that. Part of my problem has been general lack of energy, and I'm sure the fact that I sit in a dark room all day in front of a computer doesn't help things. At least when I was at school, I'd be walking from class to class...

Last night I decided I was going to set the alarm an hour earlier and get in some exercise before showering and breakfast. We got a nice recumbant bike some time ago (when we had more money) with a heart rate monitor and everything. It helped a lot back when I was losing weight but has been gathering dust lately. It all seemed to work out so far and was quite the shock to Mom. ;) I feel more energy already...

Of course, right now I'm also in that weird wired state of not having gotten enough sleep. You know when you have an important event the next day and you try your best to get to sleep but it just doesn't happen? I think I must have slept some of the time, and had this odd ongoing dream in a half-awake state during most of the night. I barely ever remember my dreams, so it was fairly interesting. It seemed to go back and forward in time and different settings each time I went concious again, but still part of the same ongoing story. Quite the night...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com