<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Up and running at last! 

Wow, making a blog really IS easy. It took me all of 5 minutes to get up and running (while reading an Onion article and chatting on IRC no less).

Technically I did all this last night, but it was after midnight, so I'm still on the same day! ;) I was going to have my first entry explain the name of the blog, but it is almost midnight again, and I want to get something up here.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll also get up some links to other sites and some sort of commenting system. So far Haloscan seems to be edging ahead of Squackbox due to more features for free (like customizing the link text) and a cheaper price if I decide to go Pro.

Let's hope I can avoid my normal procrastination mode and actually keep this thing up to date!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com