<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Tsunami dead in the water? 

Grim from Fanboy Rampage mentions this page on Diamond Comic's site, which says that all of Tsunami's TPBs have been cancelled!

As he mentions, wasn't that the whole point of these titles to begin with? I've seen some "floppy" comics of these on a spinner at Waldenbooks, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any Tsunami GNs in bookstores yet, and I guess I never will. This seems like a bad sign to me, and makes me wonder if the monthlies are far behind the axe...

I sure hope DC does a better job than Marvel when it comes to the new Elfquest books. Has anyone seen these in bookstores yet? I think the first volume is supposed to be out already...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com