<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hypnotic Vampire Pt. 1 

Well, I can't help but put up one more thing before going to bed. I was just listening to one of my favorite MOD files, Hypnotic Vampire by Heatseeker, which was released 5 years ago (98) using FastTracker. It struck me that with Halloween just past, this would be the perfect chance to expose some other people to it. However, I don't have time yet to go into MOD players and such. So, I did a search for an mp3 version online, and there was one!

So go here for Heatseeker's IUMA page and listen to the mp3 of Hypnotic Vampire. I like it since there's a lot of styles mixed together and it manages to actually tell a story. It is about 13 minutes long and pulls you in, leaving you a bit drained (ok the pun was half-intended). Who'd guess it was made with a free program? Check it out and let me know what you think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com