<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Still alive... 

Hmmm.. been a couple of days now. Been running a bit tired and have actually been reading comics and watching movies instead of writing about them (quite the turnaround from normal), so I haven't had quite so much time.

I think I'm also still trying to figure out what my voice is for blogging. It is really easy for me to do a hit and run in a forum thread to respond to people. It is easy to know what to do when you are reacting to someone else. Coming up with your own things is a little bit trickier. I think I've probably been doing too much news parroting. If someone is reading my blog, then surely they already read Journalista and ICv2 and other sites. It takes a lot of time to paste in tons of links (not to mention remembering what source to credit). I'm not sure it's really worth it just to have my own filter of current news.

So, what does that really mean? I think I'm going to stay away from posting links to news unless it is something I haven't seen anyone else link to yet, or if I have something pretty substantial to say about it. It is getting late now, but I think tomorrow will be the day that I try to write up some interesting stuff. Movies I've watched lately, comics I've read, a couple of links, maybe some stuff about MOD files. What, did you think the demo scene was dead?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com