<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Thanks Dirk... 

Dirk has some kind words about my anime and manga knowledge, prompted by my Still Alive post... I just want to give a clarification, since reading back on it now, I wasn't all that clear (it was pretty late when I wrote it..heh). What Dirk is saying is actually what brought up the post in the first place. I was thinking of when people petitioned me to start a blog and why. I guess I just want to try to keep in mind that it is knowledge and opinions that people are probably going to look here for, and so I shouldn't get too caught up just pasting in 50 links with a little paragraph comment on it. I want to focus a little less on trying to stay current on news bites and do a bit more of editorial things. Dirk's long 3-part bookstore posts were really interesting, Sean's horror movie reviews were very informative, and John's Shonen Jump Stack Vs. The World was very cool.

I don't think things will really change all that much. I'll still post interesting links and comments. It is just that if posting a couple more links means I won't have enough time to type up something interesting, then maybe those links aren't that important when other people already have it covered.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com