<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

On self-reflections... 

Ron, I know exactly how you feel. Well... not exactly, I've never even been to a comic convention before, but as a fellow person with low self-esteem and a generally messed up self-image, I can sympathise. I don't know, it is a weird thing to try to define. On some sort of logical level, I know that I must have talents and people seem to generally like me, but a lot of times it feels like it is far away. Like it isn't real and they must really be talking about someone else.

A lot of times I try to do stuff that I think might be helpful to people. Sometimes I'm not sure if it is because I'm really charitable, or that if people giving me thanks and compliments will convince me that I'm worth something after all...

I don't know, when it comes to stuff like this, try not to trust your own feelings entirely. It is easy to distort reality and mess with yourself. People are still reading your blog. Maybe you are more relevant, witty, or clever than you give yourself credit for...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com