<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

You want some bad manga? 

I'm the sort of person that likes most stuff out there, but I flipped through Bomber Girl in the store today and went yikes. Osaka has a review that pretty much confirms my fears and more. If you're looking for an example of a stinker manga, you probably have a safe bet with this one.

While I'm at it, I remember from an old thread that pretty much everyone disliked the Korean comic King of Hell.

And one more note of negativity, how about this loooong thread on Manga you gave up on. Lots of stuff that people either just didn't like or felt dragged on too long or was too expensive, etc.

I do still recommend trying something like the first volume of Ranma 1/2 or Dragonball (not Z), but with the knowledge that they both went on way too long and you'll probably stop reading before the end. I think the early stuff is quite funny and might be worth your time...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com