<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

DC and Marvel CCGs... 

You know, I really would have loved these as a kid (and maybe even now). I've mentioned before that I used have a kind of trading-card mentality toward the Marvel and DC characters anyway. I remember one of my favorite things was the two Marvel D&D roleplaying games I had. I never did get a chance to play a game against anyone (except maybe once or twice), but one of them had these really cool cards you could cut out with a picture of the character on one side and stats on the other. If I had had a CCG where you can more easily play one on one against someone else, I probably could have had lots of fun. Maybe I'll pick some of these up on ebay or something some day. ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com