<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Fantasy Realms webcomic... 

So, this morning Dirk mentioned that there was a subscription webcomic service called Wirepop that is mostly manga-influenced. I flipped through it quickly this morning and a couple of the stories seem interesting. Luckily the service currently provides quite a few free pages and even free chapters to look at.

I just had to mention one of these, though: Fantasy Realms. That link starts at the beginning and all 14 pages availible are currently free. I haven't even had a chance to read any of the dialogue and see if Clay Gardnery's story is any good, but the artwork is WOW! I mean, seriously, this is in an animated style and looks like the same calibur as a Dreamwave comic book. It is done by Niko Geyer and is really nice. He has some cool stuff in his personal gallery also, like this, this, this, this, and this.

I've read my share of online comics that have great stories and art that works just well enough to show what's going on, and that is fine, but it can also be nice to stumble on something really flashy...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com