<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

iComics year in review... 

Ok ok, so bazillions of year in review things have been posted lately, but I just have to link to the iComics one. With 191 reviews in 2003, Greg has covered a huge amount of ground, and the fact that he covers comics from any country or subject matter helps even more. I haven't read too too many of his picks, but have heard good things about all of them, and he conveniently links to his reviews of all his picks, giving you a good resource to get more information on the titles.

But for what I have read, I do recomment Planetes and One Piece, and I also highly recommend his runner-up of Kindaichi Case Files: The Opera House Murders (of which I'll post a review pretty soon). Naruto is pretty fun as well, even though it doesn't hit me quite as well as the other three.

As far as the rest goes, I really have to get cracking as I really want to read most of this stuff, like Giant THB, Lost at Sea, Same Differences and Other Stories, Persepolis, and Iron Wok Jan...

So, nice list Greg and thanks for all the reviews you've done. It has to take a lot of work and discipline to keep cranking out the reviews almost every weekday...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com