<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I'm famous! 

Well, went up to the yo-yo club today and had a really cool experience. As soon as I walked in the door, a kid I had never seen before in my life said "Hey, I saw you on the internet!" He'd been to my site and watched my videos, enough that he recognized me on sight. Can't ask for much more than that.. :)

Turns out he was also a very good yo-yoer (especially since he's been at it seriously for only two months) and we got to teach each other some tricks. And as always Brett and Nick were cool and Andre was way busy. I missed out on Dog Bite yesterday (that bout with the flu messed up our sense of timing), but I'd say today made up for it. I mean there was even a one-sided kung fu battle.. ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com