<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Live-action Eva movie production sketches from WETA 

For those that don't now, ADV and WETA seem to be doing an american live-action version of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I heard one poster say somewhere that they still need major funding to be raised, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.

In any case, the designs are here. I think most of it looks pretty nice. The main issue seems to be that all the characters seem anglican and that the names are (maybe?) changed to stuff like Kate Rose. I guess if that is true, I won't be TOO put off. I'm more concerned about how the plot is somehow going to be condensed into one movie. It seems like it is hard enough to understand as it is.. ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com