<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

ADV Officially Mentions 37 New Series 

AoDVD has up the press release. I've barely heard of any of these titles before, but a bunch of them sound pretty interesting. It is nice to see so much diversity in the listings. It is still mostly titles involving action or romance, but there is some interesting concepts for some of those, as well as a couple of mystery titles thrown in.

Despite the fact that I'm sure many of the Marvel and DC offerings are good, I just don't find myself all that excited about ANOTHER rebot of X-Men or Batman. With so many different titles coming out in the bookstores, and my own eclectic tastes, I'd much rather check out some diverse titles. Actually, one of my big troubles is having a ton of #1s and not as many full series! heh

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com