<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Bill is a Rave Master... 

Bill's latest Manga Minute gives a nice review of Rave Master. I remember being kind of turned off by the first episode of the anime a ways back, but it sounds like I should give the manga a shot. I like quirky stuff like this.

Bill, if you like that, you may also want to check out King of Bandit Jing. From what I've seen of the anime, it mixes standard adventure with some quite quirky and imaginative stuff, and I'd guess the manga is even more so.

As far as Walmart goes, I didn't realize they put the titles into the physicial stores at the cheaper price already. I'll have to go and check it out, even though I may restrain from buying out of a dislike for Walmart in general. I did let Media Play suck me in a week or so ago, though, with a buy 1 get one 50% off deal. 4 volumes for $30 is a very nice deal...

Let's see if trackback will work on this...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com