<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Celtic Knot Font 

Someone mentioned The Celtic Knot Font on the origamic architecture mailing list I subscribe to, and I have to say I'm really impressed. It is a regular truetype font with each letter being assigned to a little portion of a knot. So it lets you create the designs in pretty much any program you want. Can easily edit the designs and programs like Illustrator or Photoshop let you add effects or make it as big as you want (as these are vector).

I was disappointed to see that it costs ($20 for one line style.. $50 for all three), but after looking at the gallery and knotwork network pages, I think they're probably worth the money. I love stuff like this that lets you easily be creative...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com