<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Christmas Pudding? 

Well, I just stumbled on Paul's Traditional Christmas Pudding and it does look really yummy! Geeze, that's a lot of ingrediants though.. not for the faint of heart..heh.

I didn't realize there was a traditional pudding and various traditions like doing wishes while stirring, having coins in it, and lighting brandy on it. It seems like something that didn't really make it from England to the US.

At some point I'd like to go searching and find various interesting traditions, even if my family itself didn't do them. You have the power to find and make your own traditions if that is what you want to do. :)

BTW, am I the only one who had a strong sense of the magic of Christmas instilled into them by reading the Dark is Rising as a kid?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com