<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Price lowered on Trigun Maximum... 

According to this thread, Darh Horse is lowering their price on Trigun Maximum from $14 to $10. The original Trigun volumes that they've had coming out were about $14, but were also huge in page count (mirroring the re-release in Japan). Quite a few were up in arms that they were going to keep the price going even with almost half the pages, so this is pretty nice to hear. It'll be interesting to see if any other titles eventually go down in price like Berserk..

As an aside, I've heard that the art gets much better in Maximum than the original. I'll have to check that out because even though Nightow seems like a decent enough artist, his storytelling ability (in terms of artwork) was pretty bad in what I've read of the first volume of Trigun. It is funny because you read it and come across scenes where you just cannot make out what is going on and wonder if it is just you. Believe me when I say it isn't just you..heh. I think if you like the story, the thing to do would probably be to watch the anime for the beginning of the story and switch back to the manga for Maximum. Of course I still haven't seen Maximum yet, so I'm a bit wary of the artwork still. As they say, I'll believe it when I see it..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com