<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Scholastic Pulls Shonen Jump 

Geeze.. talk about bad news. And I was so happy to see them carrying it. I'm still not entirely sure if it is pulled from the whole country or just Penn, but I fear it is the whole thing.

It is somewhat ironic, too, since Jump has occationally edited stuff out (like some DBZ characters giving the finger in a side-illustration) but they got nailed on a ton of other stuff. I think the swastica was actually explained in the magazine itself at the beginning of that particular arc...

I'm sure most 10-11 year-olds can handle the content of Jump, but oh well. Just when you think companies are being too paranoid, something like this happens...

[ala Kevin]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com