<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

More stuff tomorrow... 

If all goes well, I think I'll have some interesting stuff tomorrow, especially in regards to Magnatune, Free Culture, and related things like the Digital Art Auction. This is the kind of stuff I'm really interested in...

Hopefully I'm not getting sick. A co-worker had some really bad stuff recently, and I'm trying to avoid that. Yesterday I was energy city, but this morning I was dead to the world (thankfully improved a bit later on). My interesting thing for the day was seeing The Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Newman. A really well done movie I must say! I also got to the library and read the first chapter of Planetes #2 (my own copy), along with taking out two books. One about Irish folklore (which purports to be direct from older folks throughout the country instead of rehashes of the same tales that are in many books) as well as a biography on the Brothers Grim. It seems like that one also goes into the various iterations of the stories and why they chose certain versions, so that could be very interesting...

Just copied more pics of my digital camera, which I really need to upload one of these days. I'm also getting a lot better at Unreal Tournament 2004, but more on that later.. :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com