<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Anime masks vs. dolls... 

Well, Kevin linked to a gallery of kigurumi, which aparantly is the practice of dressing up as an anime character, complete with mask and flesh-colored enveloping suit. No worse than the furries or cross-dressing (and it seems many of the kigurumi are guys) I suppose, but still pretty far on the extreme side of the spectrum. If you have unending curiosity of what a stylized anime character might look like in real life, here is your chance. I think I'll stick with galleries of normal cosplayers...

Plus, as I said in the comments section, if you're going to take pictures of expressionless entities, it may as well be real dolls! ;) No cheating by using real bodies for posing..heh

I just finished reading Alice in Wonderland, so this gothic re-telling with Super Dollfie dolls was pretty fun to see:




Lots of other good stuff on Dolls Drug Kingdom if you click around. BTW, my first time trying to embed pics in the blog. :)

Update: Tivome also reminded me of this computer case mod, which encases the computer in a foam model of an anime maid. Pretty ingenious...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com