<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Kaleido Star - Cirque du Solei goes anime... 

It seems like everything is aligning to tell me to watch this new anime series. First was the beautiful poster in the latest NewType USA (which also appeared at the festival yesterday). Then there was discussionon Sequential Tart. That is where I finally took notice of what it was about.

Then comes a full review of the first DVD on Aodvd.

A story set in the US about a performance show based on Cirque du Solei? A very cool concept. Everyone seems to be saying it is cliched but well done, and I think I should be able to live with that. I've seen a lot of shows that do better than the sum of their parts, so I'm certainly willing to give it a shot. I'll probably pick up the first DVD if I can find a good deal on it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com