<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

New blogger features... 

Well, it looks like Haloscan is going to have some problems, as Blogger just implemented comments and seperate pages for each post, as well as a bunch of new default templates. I'm in the middle of experimenting with these a bit, but it keeps timing out as I try to re-publish the whole site (probably lots of other people doing the same thing..heh). Once I get that working, I can convert the old haloscan comments over to the new system, which will take a bit (I'll probably leave up those links along with the new comment link).

I like some parts of the new admin interface and dislike others. Par for the course...

Edit: Then again... can anyone post to the comments who isn't a member of Blogger? It seemed to let me comment automatically. Could someone who isn't a member try to use the leftmost comment and see if it works? I may just stick with Haloscan if they try some weird membership scheme...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com