<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Your Manga Minute... 

Troy has a new Your Manga Minute up. This time he covers the Korean title The Boss (high-school brawling with doses of comedy), Hong Kong title Top Speed (street racing in color), and Crying Freeman (old-school assassin story from the writer of Lone Wolf and Cub).

Well, I have to say that I haven't read any of these, but they all sound quite interesting to me. He also links to this preview of The Boss, which I haven't had a chance ot read yet.

Actually, I did see an episode or two of the dubbed version of the Crying Freeman anime years ago and it was trashy fun. I'm curious how the original compares. I'm going to guess it is at least a bit better considering the writer involved, though it certainly won't be something for the kiddies to be reading. BTW, this is another title with adult protagonists and a realistic art style, for those unhappy with the number of teen stories out right now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com