<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Ask an innocent question... 

First, Leonard asks a seemingly innocent question:
I've always loved comics, but for various reasons, I never was able to obtain any significant collection of them. I used to watch the old X-Men cartoon on Fox, and I'm interested in finding the comics that show was based on. The problem is, I'm not sure which is the one I'm looking for. The various amount of X-Men comics available makes my head spin. Did Marvel reset everything and start over? Are the X-Men comics I see now a new series, or a continuation of the stuff from the early 90s? Is it possible to get said series in a hardcover collection?

I am quite confused on this, and any help or a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Many many responses ensue with explanations, ending with Leonard again:

So basically, the TV show was based on a collage of various events from the comics run throughout the decades? I was afraid of something like that, as it really kills my motivation in picking it up. I suppose I was spoiled by see it animated first anyway. Thanks for the info everyone. :)

You have to wonder how many times things like this happen...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com