<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hino's Horror... 

Bill has two reviews of Hedishi Hino's horror manga: The Red Snake and The Bug Boy. Very thorough reviews and it sounds like these two manga are well done, though I probably won't have a chance to read them for quite a while (too much other stuff I want to get first). I'm glad that we're continuing to get different sorts of manga out there, and it seems like Hino's art style is a bit further afield than most, something to consider if the nominal styles turn you off...

Lots of horror discussions in general going on lately, which I'm too lazy to link to at the moment (I shall use the excuse of currently being sick..heh), and I hope to post something on Delamorte Delamore soon (which I also just learned is based on a comic book, but more on that later..).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com