<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Planetes a Comic Worth Reading... 

Well, here is another one I saw coming.. Johanna names Planetes a Comic Worth Reading. :)

As she says in the review, this is one of the manga people tend to recommend to those that don't usually enjoy it. Interesting characters, science fiction with a believable edge, as well as pretty realistic character designs. Drama, humor, and philisophical wandering fill this out. I still have yet to read volume three, but this comes highly recommended from what I've read thus far...

As far as people disliking volume 2, I have to say that I did enjoy it, though for somewhat different reasons than volume 1. I was a bit put off by the message put forth early on in the volume, but I came around as I saw where they were going with it..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com