<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Wizard People, Dear Reader 

This sounds pretty fun. It is an alternate sound track for the first Harry Potter movie by Brad Neely. It is availible as two big mp3 files, which I'm downloading right now. Since I can play dvds on my computer, I'll probably try watching it soon using the dvd player and media player at the same time. Judging by the buzz it seems to be getting, I'm hoping it is actually funny. :)

Illegal-art.org itself seems pretty interesting, having some audio/video/pictures/articles related to works that can be deemed illegal.

As far as unapproved commentary tracks go (which I wouldn't think would actually be illegal on their own if they aren't released with the video), I believe there was a site somewhere related to that. I'll see if I can track it down, since it is a pretty interesting concept. Everything from humor to informational commentary are possible. I'd guess that some people have done "pop-up video" style subtitles as well...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com