<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Batman: TAS Box 1 is out! 

Yikes, I'm really going to have to pick this up soon. 28 episodes from Batman: TAS for only $35? That seems like a great deal to me, and it even has some extras on it. I really hope this kind of thing can become a trend, instead of those goofy "theme" DVDs. I really liked that show, and it the definitive thing that comes into my mind when I think about "Batman".

It'll still probably be a while until I actually buy it (Worlds is draining the funds), and I also really want to grab the first season of Invader Zim. Not to mention Sealab 2021, any additional volumes of ATHF, lots of anime, the rest of Prisoner, and who knows what else I'm forgetting about. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad some of our classic animation are finally getting some respect in terms of good releases. It is a sad state of affairs when we release great sets of anime on a regular basis while our own classics languish in back-catalogues...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com