<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"Top 5 manga series currently being released" Thread 

For those that are on the lookout for new manga titles to pick up, you may want to check out this thread. Texhnolyze asks everyone to post their top five series that are currently being released (aka there must be some volumes not out yet). You see some of the names coming up again and again like Basara, Berserk, and Please Save My Earth. A couple of the people also list favorite finished and upcoming series.

As for me, my awareness of what is currently out and the number of those that I'm reading is kind of limited at the moment, so I'll let the thread speak for itself. I'll be having an infusion of manga reading soon, though, since my dollarmanga.com order just came in. :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com