<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

CMX hard to reach? 

While hopping around reading various threads, I stumbled on a comment from Althalus which among other things, mentions DC's lack of a feedback mechanism for CMX:

But I was very much taken aback by DC's practically non-existant customer service. There is no email contact specifically for CMX questions, in fact there's only this ridiculous "ask the editors"-column for any questions. They do have a forum, but in all the time since they opened it, not one single company rep (or even moderator) has graced it with his or her presence.

I wonder, are the expectations different in the manga and us comics communities? I know that I've seen US reps posting on various threads before, but is it as extensive as the anime and manga reps on a place like AoDVD? Is there any general things we can say, or is this all company by company on both sides?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com