<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 02, 2005

Everything I know.... Is wrong! 

To tell you the truth, I never really checked out the Millworld forum. Between Fanboy Rampage and other sites, I avoided it as a bastion of insular superhero readers. It seems like I wrongly dismissed it, or at least things are changing even there.

It started off innocently enough with a Yotsuba&! thread (and we all know Yotsuba is innocence incarnate!). When I saw a link to that, I was like "Yotsuba and Millerworld?! I have to check this out." I was pleasantly surprised by lots of positivity and more people checking it out as a result of the thread and liking it also (for the most part).

That lead directly to a thread on Scott Pilgrim. From there, I decided to just surf around and bumped into Sharknife. Then there was a long thread on manga and anime and comic shops. Even MBQ makes an appearance.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm going to have to register for Millerworld so I can participate in some thoughtful comics discussions! I better do it quick before the internet breaks in half...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com